Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CLIENT SATISFACTION

ALL THE NASTY CLIENTS IN CURRENT EXISTENCE

Seriously...who died and made you all the king of the world??!!

Just because you are my client and pays my firm a PATHETIC RM3,800 (€850) a year does not give you the right to :-

1. Demand that I be in your office in 30 minutes to "discuss" the audit. Your office is an hour away from mine and no your bloody RM 3,800 a year does not allow me the luxury of owning a helicopter.

2. Scream and shout at me in front of all your pee-wee staff for something that is completely irrelevant to our service. And yes I do think that you are extremely stupid since you obviously do not understand the service that my firm is providing.

I would like to inform you that before I left your office, I silently farted a few times.
I had not taken a shit in a few days which means my farts contain high doses of methane which can be poisonous.

Should you have any issues, I would like to you invite you, at your earliest convenience, to come kiss my skinny ol ass

No comments:

Post a Comment